Sunday 5 June 2011

The Lord's Prayer

The Lord’s Prayer.


Our God and Father, all the higher evolved beings and lesser evolved beings-who have yet to re-member, that Is, that was, and ever shall be, are One. As I re-member as one I know the truth that

·         We are all one. When we all decide that we are all one, we will cease treating each other the way less evolved beings do.

·         There’s enough. When we all decide that there is enough, we will share everything with everyone and the world will be a better place.

·          There is nothing we have to do, just be and let go!  When we decide that there is ‘nothing we have to do’, we will move from ‘doingness’ to ‘beingness’ to solve the problems which will then simply disappear. This way my ‘having’ and doing will spring from our being. When I am happy I do things because I am happy (not do things to make me happy) When I am love, I do things that fill voids with love. When being wise I do things that are wise (not trying to get wisdom)

As I re-align I re-member that this truth is Our Body. The joy I give myself each day, which allows me to stay positive, is Our blood and we are all as One, made up of simply Love and Light. In being these, that place of oneness is Heaven, where I see now Perfection in everything and everyone, and hallowed are our names.

 Our kingdom has come and is now (the pre-sent).

Our will is done exactly as we will it to be, on Earth as we know it is (and we did and do) in Heaven!

Give us this day our daily bread, so that through my experience in every moment, I may re-member who I am and who I want to be. Allow me to choose only what serves me best and remove those things which others find more useful.  By being, and through my choice of becoming a ’Human –Being’, I am a process, not just a thing. I am part of the process of our ‘creation’. All as one, we make up GOD, The Supreme Being. Thus I am the creator and the created.  I create and perceive my own life through my being. I am forgiven my debts and my trespasses as I have forgiven those whom trespass against me. Whatever I do to the least of my brothers and sisters shall be awarded done to me so that the blessing of my re-member-ing takes place.   As a collective of human beings we create our earthly destiny. As one we create the universal New Order for the highest Good and the best Universal Experience.

As I lead myself into the temptations of negativity, doubt, separateness’, limitations, greed, hate, and doing- rather than being, help me to see the illusion. Help me realise that they are put in my path to know who I am NOT. Just as I know the difference between hot and cold.  May I re-member and deliver myself from the illusion of ‘evil’ that we as human beings have created through egos so that we may experience and know the difference between good and evil. Allow me to know the difference between behaving in hate and behaving in Love.   Embrace me with and allow me to see the GOOD and the LOVE and Perfection in all things and all Beings so I may best serve myself and you always.

For ours are the Kingdom, and the Power, and the Glory, forever.

Amen

Go now and change our world. Go now and be your highest self, so that as one we may experience the Highest Oneness. You understand now all you need to understand. You know now all you need to know. You are now all you need to be. Now that you re-member; Carry this remembrance with you always. Share it with those whose lives you touch. For yours and ours is a destiny grander that you and we have ever imagined. You have come to heal the room. You have come to heal the space. When you feel weak, as you will when doing ’Our Work’, look up to the heavens and see the context of your ‘ being’.  Know that the love of Our One God and our oneness is your foundation. Let your joyful perceptions of each experience motivate you. Above all remember this that I, as ONE, am with YOU always. All Ways!

As you do this you give the ONE TRUE God a voice again- and a place in your heart. And that is all any of US ever really wanted. We are together again and that is very good.

No comments:

Post a Comment